IOVacc is developing different kinds of innovative approaches to analysis, mining and interpretation the complex of life science imaging datas and informations.
Expertise in optical microscopy and image analysis, partial or total realization of observations and analyzes based on the specifications.
Application examples :
● Migration Study, proliferation, toxicity, apoptosis, cell adhesion (primary neuron culture, fibroblast …)
● Calcium Imaging in vitro (Fura 2, Fluorescent 3 …)
● Mitochondrial dynamics, morphology, membrane potential, mobility
● Shoot analysis of neurons in vitro (primary DRG neurons Culture, hippocampus, cortex)
● Imaging on small animals (Cell Tracking under the skin, mitochondria …)
● Nonlinear microscopy without marking the second and third harmonic generation (SHG / TGH), Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering (CARS)
● Three-dimensional imaging of the cell to the whole organism, Life Imaging
● Virtual blades (blade Scanning histologies (coloring or fluorescence)